Updated Nov. 25, 2016
Currently the following resources are available:
- Various resources I have created for teaching in Japan and America. Unlike the materials included with the lesson plans (below), these materials are stand-alone and not made for a specific lesson plan.
- NEW 2016-11-25: New section called "W5H" under "Teaching Materials". I have been working on modified readings for ELLs and have finally uploaded some of them. They are all based onCreative Commons-licensed works, so you are free to modify my modifications to suit your own needs. Just be sure you also follow the terms of the license.
- UPDATED 2016-11-25: Links to useful EFL related sites. Based on a list of sites the team at Kanazawa City BoE compiled.
- The papers I have written while working on my MATESOL at ODU
- Some lesson plans I have used in classes in America or have written for classes in the MATESOL program. Materials required for the lesson or unit plans are included here.
- Directions for creating a crossword puzzle in a word processor. This was presented at a teachers' conference in Kanazawa several years ago. All the original MS Office and OpenOffice.org files are available as well.
- Directions to, and screenshots of, TuxType2. Great fun for kids learning to type or learning the English alphabet.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons
Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.