If you have trouble reading this page, please choose the alternate css style.
Currently the following resources are available:
- The papers I have written while working on my MATESOL at ODU
- Some lesson plans I have used in classes in America or have written for classes in the MATESOL program. Materials required for the lesson or unit plans are included here.
- Various teaching materials I have created for teaching in Japan and America. Unlike the materials included with the lesson plans above, these materials are stand-alone and not made for a specific lesson plan.
- Directions for creating a crossword puzzle in a word processor. This was presented at a teachers' conference in Kanazawa several years ago. All the original MS Office and OpenOffice.org files are available as well.
- Directions to, and screenshots of, TuxType2. Great fun for kids learning to type or learning the English alphabet.
- Links to useful EFL related sites. Based on a list of sites the team at Kanazawa City BoE compiled.